End to End Management
If you are establishing or expanding your business in China or the U.S, we will plan and execute premier, cross-cultural events, so you will be free to focus on the content, marketing and relationship building.
Our strengths lie not only planning the flawless events to achieve your goals, but also the ability to cater to individual exhibitor or high-profile guests’ needs.
From communicating the Chinese exhibitors’ needs accurately and finding them a local supplier to make customized givaways at the last minute, we make sure that their specific requests fulfilled in a country where the language and culture are unfamiliar.
“We held an international four-day conference with many moving parts and last minute changes but Sophia was calm, centered and graceful handling staff, vendors, venue and all the unexpected changes that came up.”Ronen
“Sophia is fantastic to work with under pressure.”Callis
Event management services: from pre to post-event
- Overall event vision and design
- RFP and site selection
- Vendor sourcing, negotiation & contracting
- Budget management
- Hotel room block management
- Event marketing consulting
- Culture consulting & translation services
- Registration built & management
- Speaker management
- Exhibit management
- Logistics management (venue set-up, menu selections, audio visual coordination, transportation, etc)
- Visual branding & collateral
- On-site operation and staffing
San Francisco Blockchain Week
San Francisco Blockchain Week, nominated by Forbes Magazine as the best Cryptocurrency conference of 2018, this was the first week long event of its kind. Two leading investment firms, Dekrpt Capital and Noris Capital had a short window of time to coordinate and negotiate for the right setting and at-mosphere.
The industry leading conference focused on bringing together thought leaders and researchers from technology, finance and venture capital. The goal was to the move Blockchain education towards mainstream adoption in the U.S.. The technology is already at a tipping point in China, so the event hosted contemporary international businesses invested in Cryptocurrency and Blockchain technology.
Working with tight deadlines we delivered a seamless experience for both local and international speakers, investors and guests.
Over a four-day period, guests experienced:
- Over 200 speakers about the future of Blockchain and Cryptocurrency technology
- Intimate breakout sessions with developers discussing current projects and research
- Evening parties for guest to socialize and network
- Photography by The Moment Studio